Congratulations, here's what to do next:
Let Us Know
If you have made your college choice, please let us know. If you have decided to come to MSU, we look forward to seeing you! If not, we wish you all the best in your future musical endeavors. Either way, please help us plan by completing the relevant form below.
- Attendance Decision Form for Undergraduate Applicants (PDF): Complete the form, save it, and email as an attachment to email@example.com.
- Attendance Decision Form for Graduate Applicants (PDF): Complete the form, save it, and email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect With Us
Follow This Essential Information
- Attention, all accepted freshmen: Please review MSU's website for Admitted Freshman. There are a number of steps outlined here, and some must be completed by May 1st.
- Ensembles: The 2016-17 ensemble audition information will be posted here in July. Learn more about our ensembles and performance opportunities.
- New Student Orientation: Information about MSU's Academic Orientation Program for new undergraduate students.
- Learn more about our programs, including degree requirements, be sure to visit the Areas and Studios section of this website.
College of Music
Michigan State University
253 Music Building
East Lansing, MI 48824-1043
Phone: (517) 355-2140
Fax: (517) 432-8209