Join the exclusive University Band Directors’ Circle for 2016, and receive a unique Spartan experience!
“The Directors’ Circle Sponsorship was a wonderful once in a lifetime moment that will remain in our memories forever.”
-Ann Feld, 2012 Directors’ Circle Sponsor
As a sponsor, you will receive the following perks:
- Pre-game meet and greet at Adams Field with Kevin Sedatole, Director of Bands, John T. Madden, Director of the Spartan Marching Band and James Forger, Dean of the College of Music
- 2 Pre-game sideline passes - PREGAME ONLY
- Post-game recognition
- Post-game spell out of your name by the 300-member Spartan Marching Band and professional photo keepsake
- 4 tickets to an MSU Bands performance of your choice (2016-17 season)
- Print and online publicity of sponsorship
This is a first-come, first-served opportunity and is limited to the following 2016 home football games:
- September 24, 2016 vs. Wisconsin
- October 8, 2016 vs. Brigham Young University
- October 15, 2016 vs. Northwestern (MSU Homecoming)
Sign up today. Please contact our Development Office at 517-353-9872 to discuss possible available dates prior to the complete 2016 schedule being published.
Your tax deductible gift of $5,000 toward this sponsorship provides much needed scholarships or support for our student band ensembles to purchase new instruments, to travel, and to fund recording and commissioning projects. Please note this sponsorship opportunity is not aligned with Band Fan giving levels or the Spartan Fund.
To reserve your date, or for questions regarding the University Band Directors’ Circle, please contact our Development Office at 517-353-9872. Once again, we thank you for your support of Michigan State University’s Band Program.