Musicians’ Wellness Team
The Musicians' Wellness Team at Michigan State University is chaired by Judy Palac, DMA, Associate Professor of Music Education and licensed Andover Educator. Team members are healthcare practitioners and body awareness educators from the surrounding community who volunteer their time to work with musicians within and outside the College of Music. See more about our:
CONSULT AND REFER CLINICS
These are held once a month on Fridays during the Fall and Spring semesters. They afford students, faculty, and staff the opportunity to meet privately with members of the team for direction on personal health and wellness issues. Team members may direct attendees to appropriate on- and off-campus resources for further evaluation if necessary. There is no cost for this service.
Clinics dates for the 2016-17 school year:
- September 30, 1:30 p.m.– 4:30 p.m.
- October 21, 1:30 p.m.– 4:30 p.m.
- November 18, 1:30 p.m.– 4:30 p.m.
- January 13, 9:30 a.m.– 12:30 p.m.
- February 17, 1:30 p.m.– 4:30 p.m.
- March 24, 1:30 p.m.– 4:30 p.m.
- April 21, 1:30 p.m.– 4:30 p.m.
You can also email Dr. Palac, for an appointment or call (517) 355-7665.